One of the consequences of involvement with personality-disordered people is that sociopaths and narcissists ruin your health.
Dr. Laura Rubiales, a doctor of naturopathy and licensed acupuncturist, explains that the chaos caused by sociopaths and narcissists causes our nervous systems to become stuck in “fight or flight” mode.
This can cause, or worsen, any illness that is caused or affected by stress, including:
- Migraine headaches
- Heart disease
- Gastrointestinal problems
- Neurological illnesses
- Eating disorders
- Colds and viruses
- Anxiety and panic attacks
If you are working on your recovery from a sociopath or narcissist, you need to pay attention to your physical health, along with your psychological and emotional health. Dr. Rubiales has created a one-hour webinar that will help you:
In this webinar, Dr. Rubiales covers the following topics:
- How the stress of involvement with a sociopath affects your health
- Understanding the sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous systems
- Stress, PTSD, and your body
- Helping your body recover from the stress of your invovlement
- Working with medical providers to promote your recovery
- Lab testing to assess your physical conditions
- Therapies to help your recovery
- Self-care for physical recovery
- A healing retreat
Yes, sociopaths and narcissists ruin your health. But understanding what has happened, and knowing how to ask for the care you need from your medical professionals, will help you recover from the narcissist or sociopath.
For more information, please visit: