Everything you need to comprehend sociopaths in general, and your situation in particular
Your head is spinning. You suspect, or perhaps even know, that your partner has a serious personality disorder. What do you do?
First, you need to understand what you’re dealing with. This collection of books and on-demand webinars by Donna Andersen thoroughly explains how people with antisocial, narcissistic or borderline personality disorder, or psychopathy, behave in romantic relationships.
Then, you want to talk to someone who truly “gets it.” Donna Andersen knows the games sociopaths play. She can help you sort through the confusion and offer offer practical suggestions on how to move forward.
Personal consultation with Donna Andersen
Donna Andersen was herself married to a sociopath — that’s why she founded Lovefraud.com. Although she is not a licensed therapist, after collecting more than 5,000 cases, she knows what you are dealing with. You’ll feel believed and validated, and you’ll receive solid advice for your recovery. Value $95.
Webinars by Donna Andersen
All of these webinars are available on demand. You can review them as often as you like. Value $100.
The Basics: Love Fraud and How to Avoid It
- What is a sociopath? Where are they?
- Male and female sociopaths
- 10 signs you’re dating a sociopath
- How sociopaths seduce their targets
- How to protect yourself from sociopaths
- More info
Sociopathic Seduction: How you got hooked and why you stayed
- Why most of us are clueless about the social predators living among us
- The Number 1 vulnerability that sociopaths exploit
- 3 risk factors that make women vulnerable to psychopaths
- How our biological imperative to trust others is used against us
- How sex changes your brain
- More info
What did they want? Psychopaths, antisocials and other exploiters in romantic relationships
- Psychopath, antisocial, narcissist, borderline what are they?
- What disordered individuals really want
- Sociopaths and sex
- Inside the sociopathic mind
- How the disorder develops genetics and environment
- More info
Escaping the Sociopath and Rebuilding Your Life
- What NOT to do when you learn of your partner’s betrayal
- Do you fight or cut your losses and run?
- Tips and strategies for lawsuits, divorce and child custody battles
- What can help when your brain is traumatized
- The key to getting through the experience
- More info
Books by Donna Andersen
Choose ebooks for Kindle, ebooks for iPad / iPhone, or printed books (shipping is additional). Value $26.85 to $56.85.
Red Flags of Love Fraud — 10 signs you’re dating a sociopath
This self-help book explains the traits and characteristics of a sociopath — a social predator. It includes hundreds of short examples from other people who were targeted. You’ll learn how you were hooked, how to escape, and how to keep yourself safe.
Red Flags of Love Fraud Workbook
The scary truth is that sociopaths can’t seduce us without our own involvement. Why did you believe his or her story? This compact workbook helps you identify your beliefs and traits that make you vulnerable to a sociopath.
Love Fraud — How marriage to a sociopath fulfilled my spiritual plan
Donna Andersen describes her personal entanglement with a sociopath in this rich, gripping true story. If you’ve dated or married your own social predator, this book validates your experience. More importantly, Love Fraud helps you understand why the turmoil came into your life.
Depending on if you choose printed books or ebooks, this package is valued at $221.85 to $251.85. It is yours for only $159 to $180 — a savings of more than 28%.
How to purchase this package
Choose the book format that you want — Kindle, iPad (epub) or printed — when you place your order. Here’s how you’ll receive everything:
Ebooks (Kindle or iPad): You’ll immediately receive download links with your order receipt and in an email. Printed books will be shipped out via U.S. media mail.
You’ll immediately receive a 100% off coupon for the After the Sociopath: Red Flags and Recovery Series.
- You’ll receive the coupon by email, and it will also appear on your “My Courses” page.
- Place your order for the webinar series.
- Apply the 100% off coupon at checkout.
- The webinars will then be available on your “My Courses” page.
Just contact Donna to set up a time to talk. She is generally available for consultations Monday through Friday, 3 to 7 pm ET, or other times by appointment. Send an email to [email protected] or call 609-945-1384.